Freelance Content Writer
At Softr, we believe everyone should have the ability to create the software they need, without engineers or designers.
Our mission is to democratize engineering genius and empower 99% of the world, who can’t code, to create custom apps for their business or life.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, tens of thousands of companies and operators have already adopted Softr and are building custom apps like membership apps, customer portals, internal tools, marketplaces, communities within hours, all without code.
We are building the world’s largest ecosystem for building no-code applications, where anyone can discover, create, collaborate, share and sell applications.
Read more about our vision here.
We’re a small and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals. If you’re like that too, read on.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a content writer who is familiar and has experience writing on tech topics around SaaS platforms, no-code, web app development, Airtable, or related. Familiarity with SEO best practices is a plus. The job is freelance-based, which means that you’re going to get paid per piece of content produced. Timeframe and deadlines can be agreed upon based on your availability and workload.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience writing around such topics as no-code and low-code development, SaaS platforms, web app development, etc.
- A solid portfolio of relevant content you’ve had published
- Familiarity with SEO best practices (applying keywords, internal linking, on-page SEO, and so on) and ability to apply them
- Being comfortable communicating and discussing technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to do a thorough research on a given topic and come up with original content that covers the topic from the required angles
What You Will Do
As a freelance writer, you’ll need to deliver a piece of content within the agreed timeframe (e.g. once a week) based on a content brief provided to you in advance. The piece will then undergo a review process. Alternatively, you’ll be working on rewriting and improving existing content based on clear guidelines from our SEO team.
Softr’s team, will provide detailed briefs, clear feedback, and SEO-focussed analysis of the article.
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you!