Full-Time Content Writer
Content Writer required at Gaming Innovation group. Who are we? We are an online sports betting platform that connects more than a million users every year to the best expert sports picks, sportsbook offers, betting guides, and tools. With US sports betting growing at an astonishing pace, we are expanding our team to provide the very best experience for sports bettors around the country and drive all time high revenues to our partners.
WSN is owned by Gaming Innovation Group, one of the world’s leading iGaming companies. GiG Media is one of the leading affiliates in iGaming, driving more than 100,000 depositing players to our partners yearly. We operate content-rich websites in multiple markets which empower potential players and connect them with sports betting sites or online casinos.
We are looking for a highly motivated content writer with a passion for sports betting to join our growing US roster. In this role, you will have a diverse workload contributing content across a range of topics related to US sports betting. This could include reviewing sportsbooks, writing about bonus offers, making picks (if you fancy yourself as a handicapper), state legislation updates, newsletter content, industry news, sports news and analysis, and more.
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a content writer who is hungry and thrives working in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Head of Sports and Content Team Lead to deliver a content strategy that can help take our organic search presence to the next level.
This is a remote position within the US with flexible working hours.
- Write engaging, fact-based content around various aspects of US sports betting and gambling
- Keep a pulse on the latest US gambling news and proactively produce relevant content on the site
- Research topics to improve your knowledge, expand upon topics, and strengthen originality of content
- Work directly in our CMS updating headlines, meta descriptions, internal linking and more
- Optimize content for search by following SEO best practices and using tools to identify keyword opportunities
- Ensure content is optimized to convert users and encourage clicks through to our partners
- Regular content audits of our key pages and provide specific recommendations on areas of focus and opportunity
- Implement a content calendar and plan content for key sporting events throughout the year.
- Native English speaker
- Experience in writing long-form, comprehensive content that engages readers and fulfills search intent for target keywords
- Extensive knowledge of sports betting and gambling in the US in a must
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in basic SEO practices is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that can move fast and work independently.
499 total views, 1 today