We’re looking for exceptional Content Writers to join our growing team immediately! If that’s you, fill out all required fields to get started.
Be hired today and get a $150 sign-on bonus on your 3rd month!
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated above. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Drafting and editing communications and marketing materials with a variety of voices, focuses, and audiences, including press releases, media alerts, website copy, blogs, social posts, op-eds, speeches, scripts, talking points, long-form narratives, and other PR and external communications materials.
- Bringing new and creative themes, storylines, and tools to the table.
- Develop and oversee social media copy and content campaign ideas on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate and oversee the production of content to support marketing efforts.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in current content and recommend new content mediums.
- Collaborate with the research team to shape compelling digital content experiences, select engagement models, achieve research objectives and refine digital storytelling.
- Orchestrate content and interactive experience launches using digital engagement models.
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall digital experience and digital content over time through
- research and data analysis.
- Evaluate innovative technologies to advance digital capabilities, emerging digital trends, and
- best practices
- A minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in content creation, content writing, digital and content marketing, or similar industry is strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of proven track record and deep writing experience for both print and digital content creation.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating competency and track record as a content writer.
- Strong knowledge of online content strategy and creation, social media tools, and best practices.
- Exceptional skills in writing, editing, proofreading, and generally producing publish-worthy content
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more
Schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST (Monday-Friday)
Location: This is a remote job
Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure you apply for the right job based on your experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!