The content writer will be responsible for creating compelling stories and copy in order to attract potential clients to the company. Using expertise in the areas of research, SEO, keywords, etc., the ideal candidate will boost the company’s image on all online platforms by critically analyzing the industry’s ins and outs. Overall, the content writer’s passion for writing will translate into communicating the right information at the right time.
- Research industry-focused content using different qualitative and quantitative methods
- Identify and solve any lacking areas and gaps in content.
- Compose, proofread, and edit creative copy to promote the company and its services.
- Collaborate with the marketing and IT departments when required.
- Use SEO and CMS in daily tasks to maximize productivity and visibility.
- Effectively understand the purposes of produced contents and manage to align each of the content with the set purposes.
- Come up with innovative solutions to keep up with the changing copywriting landscape.
- Able to understand and maintain the company’s brand image and policies.
- Related degrees in English, Literature, Journalism, etc.
- Preferably have knowledge about Electronics/Electronics Components Industry.
- Excellent level in English, at least C2. Additional language fluency is a bonus.
- Have proven work experience.
- Able to multitask and is well-organized.
- Proficiency with writing programs like Google Docs and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Consistency in producing quality work.
Starting Salary: €450
Working Schedule: Monday to Thurs – 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central European Time) Friday – 8:00AM – 3:00PM (Central European Time/ CET)
Please send updated cv/resume on hr1 @ tormeka.com