MASV (www.massive.io) is a world leader in the delivery of enormous video content. Our file transfer platform is trusted by media and entertainment organizations across the globe. We are seeking an experienced Content Writer to help us create engaging marketing content for video professionals. You should have knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing for a business audience, especially within a SaaS environment.
- Write new SEO-friendly content, including blog posts, “how-to” style articles, tutorials and round-ups
- Learn and understand our competitive landscape — and write bold, informative copy that outranks competitors in SERP
- Optimize existing copy based on recommendations from MASV’s SEO Manager (update or write additional copy, optimize page titles, meta descriptions, tags, alt text, anchor text, etc.)
- Lead interviews with internal and external subject matter experts to develop content that educates a professional audience
- Conduct and cite third-party research from reputable sources to inform your writing
- Adhere to MASV’s editorial standards and publication guidelines
- Ensure a strong content score (75+ using SurferSEO) for every post
- Source supporting images, according to MASV brand standards
- Assist in additional writing projects as required by MASV’s Head of Content
- 2+ years writing content for a business audience. Not your dad’s business; MASV customers are a creative and knowledgeable bunch, and our content should be both engaging and educational.
- Experience writing about technical topics in a way that keeps readers wanting more
- Experience structuring content for conversion (contextual CTAs, internal linking, suggested related content, etc.)
- A healthy appreciation for pop-culture; film, television, music, social, gaming — whatever keeps you entertained.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge or experience working with video or cloud services.