Countly is looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager, the content writer will be primarily responsible for the creation of blog posts, long-form articles, and expanding old and new articles into different formats for publication on different platforms.
The content writer will also be responsible for working with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure SEO in content and to contribute to the creation of a compelling content calendar addressing the buyer journeys of our target audience and personas.
- Undertake research on the industry and target audience to understand their concerns and develop topic ideas.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Countly product and its application.
- Write long-form content for blog posts and articles.
- Develop related content for publication on different platforms including social media, presentations, email marketing, and the Countly website, among others.
- Work with the Design team to include illustrative additions in all published content.
- Ensure consistency of content with brand voice, formatting guidelines, and overall messaging.
- Monitor and analyze relevant metrics to influence the content calendar.
- Proactively collaborate with others within the Marketing team to offer content-specific or generic marketing ideas.
- Work with the provided CMS to publish articles, optimizing internal cross-linking, keyword tagging, and consistency with format.
- English as a first language, or high proficiency in English (level of native speaker).
- 2+ years of experience having written for an audience within Europe and North America on tech-related topics. Experience writing on topics of data analytics, and web and app analytics is preferred.
- Portfolio of relevant published work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proven engagement results for published content.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Remote work experience.
- Copywriting for video content and social media.
- Cross-media implementation of SEO strategies.
- Identifying potential partners for content syndication.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proactive approach to work, and not wait for tasks to be assigned but take them on to contribute to overall marketing goals.
- Be a team player who likes to explore marketing activities and brainstorming in addition to writing, and contribute ideas to overall marketing plans.
- Be excited to work as part of a team with regular communication and contribution rather than in a silo.
- Be a keen researcher who likes learning about new topics, tools, and industries.
- Understand the concepts of buyer personas, buyer journeys, positioning, and target audiences, and how they fit into the content strategy and content writing process.
- Be results-driven, with a focus on creating content that engages audiences.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be specific about providing high-quality work.
- Be proactively communicative through different channels – Slack, email, video calls, etc.
The Marketing team at Countly is dedicated to providing prospects and users the right information to empower their analytics practices. We truly believe in the enhancement of customer experiences through analytics just as much as we believe in the right to data privacy held by every individual. We love collaborating with each other, and supporting each other to achieve our personal, team, and organizational goals. We are always learning and growing!
Countly is a product analytics solution and innovation enabler that helps organizations track product performance and user journey and behavior across mobile, web, and desktop applications. Ensuring privacy by design, it allows organizations to innovate and enhance their products to provide personalized and customized customer experiences, and meet key business and revenue goals.