We are looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our Marketing team. This role is ideal for someone who has search engine optimization (SEO) experience and a strong writing portfolio.
If you are the type of person who takes ownership of their work, embraces the journey instead of the destination, and enjoys all the nuances of a communication strategy, we would like to offer you an opportunity to join one of the best work cultures in Tampa Bay. This position is in office ideally, but we are open to remote work for the right candidate.
Please attach a writing sample to the application
To expedite the process please take this 5 minute personality assessment https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/6V4W/ae56390c-4e62-4013-99a1-5e3280bd3a13?type=candidateba
SEO Content Writer Primary Responsibilities
- Write new and update existing web content for our multiple Medicare education resource brands, ensuring accuracy, keyword optimization, and proper spelling/grammar/composition
- Research topics while analyzing the credibility of sources
- Perform keyword research using SEMrush and Ahrefs to optimize new and existing content
- Complete various copywriting assignments for Elite Insurance Partners’ various brands across a variety of marketing materials
- Become a subject matter expert on Medicare (we provide a Medicare 101 training course)
- Consistently meet brand editorial, tone, and voice standards
- Self-motivated and resourceful professional who consistently delivers high-quality work on time
SEO Content Writer Required Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in content writing and/or search engine optimization roles
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Understanding of SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience with SEO keyword research tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs is a huge plus!
- WordPress experience is also a plus
- Insurance industry experience desired
- Willingness to learn and become a subject matter expert on Medicare.