This role is for a content creator to join one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing B2B sales companies.
A great opportunity for highly motivated, dynamic, and creative individual looking to utilise their skills and further their career in content marketing.
You will join an established, profitable, growing technology-backed business, heading up content creation for both Excelerate360 and our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing, publishing, and managing all digital content across our website, outbound emails, press releases, blogs, whitepapers, and social media.
The role requires close collaboration with our sales, sales operations, and account managers.
- Deliver copy and content requirements to deadlines
- Review and update web pages and content as required
- Maintain and develop the company’s tone of voice across written content
- Implement brand guidelines across all company media
- Drive traffic to the Excelerate360 website
- Generate inbound leads for Excelerate360
- Report on and understand google analytics, LinkedIn stats, and salesforce data to inform strategy
- Conduct regular content audits and maintain our content inventory
- Develop a social media schedule of x2 posts weekly
- Work closely with our sales managers, account managers, clients and our external web, SEO, and PPC third party advisors
- 21 Annual leave days in year 1, rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Christmas Closure
- Staff Benefits
- Ongoing expert training and support
- Opportunity for advancement
- We promote a growth culture
- Great fun, team environment
- Remote working optional.