We strive to simplify complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to improve the lives of our users. Across Uswitch, Money and Mojo we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
And now we’re looking to help consumers with one of life’s most stressful experiences: getting all their finances in order, finding a mortgage and buying a house.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are passionate about our work, but we think it’s important to help others so the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial – we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow.
Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive. No matter who we are, where we come from or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
As Content Writer you will work closely with the Senior Editor on creating, optimising and editing mortgage content across Money, Uswitch and Mojo. You will write and edit guides and product pages across the different websites, ensuring all content is accurate, engaging and consistent with the company’s style and tone of voice.
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing and editing mortgage content across Money, Uswitch and Mojo
- Making sure our content is high quality, engaging and easy to read
- Maintaining and updating content so it’s always fresh, accurate and performs well in search
- Continually looking for ways to improve and optimise content
- Collaborating with the broader content community across Uswitch, Money, and Mojo to develop best practice, share successes and failures, and to elevate content as a discipline across the company.
The things we look for in you:
- You have at least 1 year of writing and editing content for web
- You are able to edit and write copy accurately and clearly,
- You know how to tailor content to different audiences
- You have an understanding of on page SEO and how this should be reflected in the content
- You are organised and able to juggle multiple work-streams simultaneously
- You are data-driven and have experience in looking at the performance of your content, and taking appropriate actions to improve it
- You are comfortable working with a range of internal stakeholders across different teams
- While not essential, we’d love it if you have experience of UK mortgage related content, guides and products.
- Remote working
- Basic Salary of up £35k (Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension via People’s Pension
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Wellness programme from Able Futures
- Casual dress.