LeadsBridge is a fast-growing integration platform for digital advertising. We connect social advertising platforms (like Facebook, Google & LinkedIn) to any kind of business software. Leveraging ready-made and custom-made integrations, LeadsBridge builds automated workflows that allow companies to send advertising data (leads, audience, and conversions) to their CRM or destination of choice.
With thousands of customers spanning the globe across industries, LeadsBridge, a recently acquired ActiveProspect business, represents the first step into expanding an already rapidly growing customer base internationally. Joining forces with ActiveProspect accelerates our combined mission to make consent-based marketing the BEST channel for customer acquisition across the world.
#TogetherIsBetter is one of our mottos.
This is a short video during our last mega camp, let’s get loud!
ActiveProspect is seeking a Jr. Content Writer for the LeadsBridge product to join our SEO team. The ideal Content Writer will have a writing background and interest in creating content in the tech, software, and SaaS space. As a member of the SEO team, the Content Writer will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure accuracy and consistency in message, writing style, brand, voice and tone across all communications channels. This position will report to the Manager of SEO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the SEO team to organize and follow the editorial calendar.
- Research industry-related topics and craft educational/product-oriented articles for our audience on LeadsBridge’s blog.
- Upload and fill the SEO Yoast plugin on WordPress.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Update and refresh the previously published articles on our blog on a routine basis.
- Write clear and SEO-optimized copy from scratch for integrations/ad hoc pages on LeadsBridge’s website.
- Work with the Demand Generation team, subject matter experts, and senior leaders to organize complex ideas into clear blog articles.
- Stay current on content creation and distribution best practices.
- Follow editorial guidelines to ensure brand consistency (style, fonts, images, voice and tone).
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years in content development
- Ability to write Guide/Educational article
- Hands-on experience with SEO practices and techniques
- A willingness to learn and develop skills to improve work performance
- A smart and organized problem-solver that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations
- An open, communicative, and reliable team member with great collaboration skills
- An imaginative writer with an eye for detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous portfolio of published articles
- Proven work experience as a SEO Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely → live and work wherever you like. Remote:
- Vacation → at least 4 weeks/year
- Career Path→ if you are looking for a transparent, growing career, LeadsBridge is the right choice!
- Retreats → meet your colleagues twice per year! Our next retreat camp will be in Sep/2022 in…
- The monthly benefit → $150/mo that you can spend for working appliances, gym, training (or any wellness activities), buying books/courses, and covering connectivity costs.
LeadsBridge (now an ActiveProspect business) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of being an equal opportunity employer, we are passionate about working with talented and empathetic people. As such, we want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis.