Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup, working in the information security “compliance” space. This is a flourishing area, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Sprinto helps SaaS companies breeze through infosec compliances like SOC 2, ISO27001, GDPR etc. Our customers need these to close mid-market and enterprise deals, and pass vendor security assessments with ease. Without Sprinto, obtaining and maintaining these compliances takes months of effort, especially from engineering teams. Sprinto automates the work invloved and makes this 10X faster.
More context: The number of SaaS companies in the world is exploding. In this context, requests for SOC 2 are going through the roof as well. Sprinto is in a unique position to capitalise this demand and build a large company in this space and consequently change the way an industry functions. Here is a short 2 min testimonial video from a customer.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Coordinate with the marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Deliver long-form content for our blog & other guest posts to support the editorial calendar.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone and optimized for search and user experience.
- Work in an unstructured and fast-paced environment – conceptualize content strategies and execute them.
- Develop good ideas and experiment with them. Not afraid to push the boundaries and test innovative ideas.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Familiarity with SEO.