At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews with AI technology. We have helped over 2 million job seekers get more interviews in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits job seekers, employers, universities, and communities. We’re a fast-growing remote startup. We are completely customer-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially!
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer to join our Marketing team to grow to drive new customer acquisition. 3-10 years of experience required.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Brainstorming, researching, and developing article topics that are highly relevant to job seekers – specifically around how to get more interviews. E.g. resume optimization, linkedin optimization, resume keywords, application tracking systems, etc.
- Generating content topics that maximize organic traffic.
- Sourcing and co-producing content with outside authors and subject matter experts from across the industry.
- Ghostwriting and editing content for leaders.
- Creating engaging content and copy across different marketing channels and mediums.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for various marketing assets.
- Editing other content writers’ work for quality content.
- Optimizing existing content (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Collaborating with freelancers for transcribing and other types of content creation.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of writing experience
- Basic understanding of content marketing
- Tech startup experience
- Empathetic towards job seekers
- Effective communicator
What Would Be Nice to Have
- Content marketing experience
- Experience using Google or other tools to research new topics
- Strong writing and content editing skills
- Experience with Project Management
- Remote work
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Days
- Paid days off last week of year
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) + employer match
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- $1000 tech stipend, education stipend, internet stipend
- Apple computer or PC of your choice
- Bi-annual company trips
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.