Contract Content Writer
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
- lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
- lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
- lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
- Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2024.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
Are you passionate about writing and SEO? Can you transform complex topics into simple ideas understood by everyone? Then this job could be for you!
We’re looking for a full-time SEO Content Marketer (SEO Writer) ready to join our exciting journey and make a massive impact!
As a Content Writer/SEO Copywriter, your main role is to create SEO-rich content to improve our online presence and attract our target audience.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Produce, revise, and optimize high-quality content for our blog and website.
- Collaborate with our SEO Lead to identify keyword targets and optimize existing content.
- Conduct thorough research and gather insights to create content that resonates with our audience.
- Provide contributions for content marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Created content that stands out, drives engagement, and pleases the audience.
Within 12 Months, You Will
- Have written or reworked articles that are read by thousands each month.
- Establish a consistent and engaging brand voice across all content platforms.
- Significantly boost our site’s organic traffic and search engine ranking.
- Contribute innovative ideas for content and marketing to expand and enhance our strategy.
- Continuously monitor and analyze content performance, making necessary adjustments for optimal engagement and reach.
What’s In It For You
1. Drive and Impact Content Creation
At lempire, content is essential, not optional. Your contributions will play a crucial role in helping thousands of users daily, creating the most actionable content that assists people in growing their businesses.
2. Be part of an environment where you can 10x your skills
lempire is a group of 80+ passionate and ambitious people who are part of the top 1% of the best experts in their field. You can learn how lempire grew from $0 to $25+ in just 4 years, bootstrapped, but also skills related to business development, marketing, and growth. Everything – as long as you’re curious!
3. A diverse playground
Your content will expand across various domains: sales or prospecting for Lemlist, deliverability for Lemwarm, and personal branding for Taplio & Tweet Hunter.
Work from wherever you want, as long as you deliver what you promise or establish!
- Must have
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Content Writing
- Deep understanding of the Software / Tech industry
- Experience in SEO (e.g. research, tech, …)
- Unmatched fluency in English is indispensable
- A keen interest in contributing to our mission and brand growth
Nice to have
- Experience in sales & cold emailing content is a strong plus
- A background in journalism is a big plus
- Familiarity with lemlist is a welcome bonus
- Screening by our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Stefan, SEO Lead
- Business Case
- Culture-fit Interview with Charles, COO
Wondering what it’s like to work with us? Peek into our world here 👉🏻 https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/lempire