Full-Time Content Writer
This is an exciting opportunity for an organized and responsible specialist comfortable with an on-demand work model and possessing the right skills and mindset to thrive in a support role.
What’s In It For You
- Join a thriving IT company and get firsthand experience in the unique culture of a US-based business
- Enjoy the flexibility of an on-demand work setup, where you can easily combine work at Dev.Pro with your other commitments.
Is That You?
- 1+ year’ experience with WordPress, proficiency in using key functionalities within the WP admin panel
- Upper-Intermediate English level (strong written business English skills)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of responsibility, and reliable work ethics
- Proven ability to plan time and organize work effectively
- Experience in creating basic tech manuals, guidelines, or similar
- Experience working in an IT company
Key responsibilities And Your Contribution
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating content update efforts across various departments, using your skills and knowledge to ensure a streamlined and effective content publication process.
- Coordinate the efforts of central content owners
- Collaborate with various departments (also executives and administrative staff) to update and publish content on the intranet content management systems (CMS)
- Strictly adhere to production deadlines for updates
- Communicate with request owners to clarify requirements and provide timely updates on request status
- Provide timely request progress updates to the Project Manager/Portal Owner
- Promptly escalate issues with processing requests to the Project Manager/Portal Owner
Our Next Steps
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Interview — ✅ Offer.