Full-Time Content Writer
SHIELD offers a range of solutions that span device fingerprinting, enterprise-grade protection, ad fraud prevention, and alternative credit risk intelligence. With teams and offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Jakarta, Bengaluru, Beijing, Singapore, and more, we are rapidly achieving our mission to enable trust for the world.
As SHIELD’s Content Writer (B2B), you will be responsible for developing and writing all technical content, which includes thought leadership pieces, blog posts, product sheets, and white papers. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and take a hands-on approach to creating and executing impactful marketing content both online and offline, and helping the product team convert ideas into powerful stories.
- Write user-friendly, engaging content for SHIELD’s global campaigns in collaboration with internal stakeholders – articles, e-books, video scripts, web copy, social media posts, talking points, strategic documents and reports, communications briefs, product sheets, and other communication materials.
- Produce effective and well-written materials (long-form and short-form) for external audiences that communicate a clear narrative and message.
- Work with our global offices to localize marketing materials to ensure regional relevance.
- Write thought leadership content to be published online such as company blogs and social media platforms.
- Stay updated on industry and market trends through research and analysis; understand the competitive landscape across industries and establish SHIELD’s competitive advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years in content marketing, copywriting or equivalent
- B2B product content experience in SaaS domain required
- Strong technical copywriting capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce high-quality marketing content
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues effectively
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.