Full-Time Content Writer
- 📍 Location: Remote (Work from Home)
- 💻 Job Type: Full-time
- 🏢 Company: Boring Marketing
- 💰 Annual Compensation: INR 12L
- ⏱️ Work Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST | Monday to Friday
- 🖥️ Experience Required: 3+ Years
We are hiring on behalf of Boring Marketing India.
About Boring Marketing
Boring marketing is a specialised, AI-assisted SEO agency run by a global team of SEO professionals. We are highly systemised and have developed many internal AI softwares that help us drive insane efficiency and quality. We have worked with 50+ clients from across the globe and adding more as we speak. Join us as we create a new wave of SEO 2.0.
- At Boring Marketing, we’re seeking a skilled SEO Content Writer with a knack for creating E-E-A-T (Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) content. As the ideal candidate, you will develop engaging, informative, and search engine optimised content that aligns with branding and marketing goals for each of our clients from varied industries.
- Your role will be pivotal in driving our online content creation, including writing and editing articles, blog posts, and website content. You should possess a solid understanding of On-page SEO practices and techniques, ensuring our content is search-engine friendly and enhances our client’s profitability.
- A keen understanding of the importance of E-E-A-T in content creation and a demonstrated ability to create editorial content that appeals to readers while satisfying search engine algorithms is required.
- Craft engaging and SEO-friendly content that will attract organic traffic and rank highly on search engine results.
- Develop engaging, E-E-A-T friendly content that attracts organic traffic and ranks highly in search engine results.
- Collaborate closely with the SEO team to create a unified approach to content and SEO marketing.
- Perform keyword research and use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Contribute to a high-performance culture within the content writing team, providing both leadership and inspiration for generating innovative content strategies.
- Continually stay updated on the latest SEO and industry trends to ensure our content strategies remain cutting-edge and competitive.
- Optimise content for the website and blog posts within the agreed deadlines.
- Work on special content-related projects as needed.
- Any graduate. Preferably Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Proven experience as an SEO Content Writer or similar role, preferably in an agency setting. A portfolio of published articles will also do.
- Basic knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and SEO best practices.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar. Must have the ability to adapt style, tone, and voice to cater to specific content goals.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills. Should be able to manage multiple projects at different stages simultaneously.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Enjoy the flexibility of a fully remote working setup.
- Hands-on training in SEO from the experts of our team members, who provide mentorship for your professional development.
- A collaborative and nurturing environment where creativity is celebrated.
- Opportunities for professional growth and the potential for a full-time position upon successful completion of the internship.
- Get the opportunity to work on innovative projects and be a part of SEO 2.0.