Full-Time Content Writer
From drug and device discovery and development to regulatory approval, and from product launch to lifecycle management, we provide the intelligence and insight to help our customers seize opportunities, mitigate risk and make business-critical decisions, faster. As the pharma and healthcare sector faces unparalleled upheaval, customers rely on our independent advice, enabling them to cut through the clutter and make sense of changing drug development, regulatory and competitive landscapes.
Now, Citeline is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, Citeline plays a key role in helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
The Content Writer role reports to the Senior Manager, Content Strategy for Citeline. The role aims to drive market credibility by producing compelling marketing and thought leadership content.
The Content Writer will work closely with stakeholders to advise on and execute against a multipronged content strategy for Citeline. The ideal candidate will have a marketer’s ability to develop content that aligns with each brand’s broader marketing and business objectives and a journalist’s ability to tell a compelling story.
- Write copy across formats and channels, including long-form content — blog posts, articles, white papers, case studies—and short-form content (web and email copy, social media messaging, etc.)
- Strategize and develop both promotional and thought leadership content to suit marketing objectives and position Citeline as an expert and strategic partner within the life sciences industry
- Interview and collaborate with Citeline subject matter experts to refine potential topic ideas and translate their expertise into compelling, point-of-view-driven thought leadership content
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, solution consulting, Go-To Market and sales enablement teams to inform content development and devise effective promotional plans
- Proofread documents and conduct other tasks as requested
- Available for occasional travel if required
- Other duties as assigned
The Guiding Principles for Success at Norstella
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace We will empathize with everyone’s situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
- A degree in journalism, English, communications or marketing (or relevant experience)
- Three years-plus of experience as a B2B-oriented content writer, with experience writing both long- and short-form content, and the ability to translate complex topics into a clear, compelling story
- Knowledge of the business landscape of life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- A commitment to producing pristine, accurate, high-quality content that will resonate with and engage clients and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships in a remote working environment
- The ability to work efficiently and prioritize projects on an evolving basis
- Branding/rebranding experience a plus
Employee experience is very important to us. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 Company Holidays, 15 Vacation Days, 2 Floating Holidays, Birthday Day and 4 Volunteer Days
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $70,000 to $80,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
Citeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.
69 total views, 1 today