Full-Time Content Videographer and Editor
Content Videographer and Editor
Solo Brands is made up of 5 distinctive brands: Solo Stove, Chubbies, ORU Kayak, ISLE, and TerraFlame. Our company is built around enhancing and creating experiences that form memories and connections to people, places and the natural world. We offer creative and emotional lifestyle products that help our customers create memories. Solo Brands is about Designing Good, Doing Good and Being Good so it can Create Good one good moment at a time. Good moments. Good memories. Good products. So you can create a good life.
We are looking for an experienced videographer and editor to manage in-house production for a rapidly growing e-commerce company. This position will require a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
This individual will directly work with the Content Product Producer.
You should have a great eye for capturing aspirational and engaging moments through video (and sometimes photo) content. The Content Videographer should thrive on taking the content captured and create engaging and relevant marketing material for various channels of distribution. This role will require close collaboration with the content producers and managers in the content department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce a variety of videos with a focus on social media, product storytelling, product instruction and advertisement.
- Manage the technical aspects of a video set including professional handling of camera and accompanying equipment.
- Knowledge of best practices and emerging trends when shooting AND editing many types of video content.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, and Audition.
- Ability to creatively conceptualize and refine new concepts in pre-production.
- Able to creatively collaborate with video editors and producers on various products.
- Minimum 3 years of experience shooting and editing video
- Highly organized with strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead others with a team player mentality
- Attention to detail, efficient and practical problem-solver
- Collaborative and able to take feedback constructively.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don’t qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you’re personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.