Full-Time Content Strategist
As a content strategist, you’ll play a crucial role in our creative environment, crafting on point prompts to guide generative AI, making user interactions both functional and captivating. You’ll also track social media trends and use this data to enhance our content strategies, ensuring our content effectively engages users.
A Few Examples Of Your Responsibilities
- Trend hunting/identification. Lead the charge in tracking, capturing, and capitalizing on the latest social media trends to keep our content on the cutting edge.
- Innovative content creation. Independently propose and test new content ideas to enhance user engagement within our apps.
- Prompt refinement. Meticulously craft and refine prompts for our AI, ensuring they align with strategic objectives and user satisfaction.
- Technical collaboration. Collaborate closely with AI engineers to create prompts that captivate, optimize user experiences, and ensure everything aligns with our company’s values and image.
- Harnessing data for insightful strategy. Analyze essential performance metrics, including basic market analysis, competitor tracking, and social media metrics using hashtag monitoring, to inform and refine content strategies.
What We Look For
Bending Spoons is a demanding place to work. When hiring, we look for individuals who won’t just succeed here, but truly excel. And that takes ambition more than a perfect profile. It takes tenacity and dedication. It takes a hunger for tremendous growth, and an eagerness to contribute as much as gain.
Here’s a Closer Look At What It Takes To Excel As a Spooner
- Drive. You’re energetic and hard-working, and you persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Common sense. Your judgment and intuition are sound and well grounded in reality.
- A hands on attitude. Because you own the mission, when you see something that needs to be done, you do it.
- A burning ambition to build amazing products. You’re obsessed with building extraordinary products that unlock business value and that customers just can’t live without.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring, and are forever hunting down new opportunities and testing fresh ideas. Rather than waiting to be told what to do, you go seek.
- Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that speed is often as important as quality when getting things done in a competitive world.
- Passion. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team. Whether you’re on a plane, train, or sofa, odds are that you’ll be found with your nose in a book or article on the subject.
- A collaborative nature. You can understand others and work well with them, balancing patience and assertiveness.
- Communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity and explain your reasoning concisely.
- Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
What We Offer
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. Learn from (and teach) some of the brightest and most skilled people you’ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Real impact. We automate most menial tasks, freeing you up to focus your expertise where it can make the biggest impact.
- Flexibility and trust. From day one, you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted. No micromanagement or clipping your wings—just the freedom and responsibility to do great work.
- People who lift up one another. We hire for talent and leave the ego at the door. You’ll find a group of truly talented Spooners who are eager to teach their secrets and to learn. Reciprocal support and respect is everything—you’re unlikely to ever encounter a more harmonious crew.
- International reach. We’re a global company, and your work will have worldwide exposure.
- Competitive salary and stock options. Our compensation packages are designed to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Compensation can grow rapidly as the individual accumulates experience and translates it into greater and greater impact. The individual can choose to receive part of their pay in equity at a discounted value, rather than in cash.
- Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, with remote work allowed within GMT-2 to GMT+3 time zones.
- Continuous education. Spooners get unlimited backing for learning investments, including Italian or English lessons and things like courses, conferences, and books. There’s no permission or approval process—you’re fully trusted to use the company’s resources efficiently.
- Exciting events. We care deeply about team spirit and bonding. That’s why our incredible People Operations team organizes awesome events, like team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and regular company-wide retreats. Recent destinations include Bali, Mauritius, and Tanzania.
- Relocation package. If you need to relocate for the position, we typically cover reasonable transportation and moving expenses, provide up to three months of temporary accommodation, and help you and your close family members with visa support if necessary.
Before You Apply
Thanks for taking the time to read this far. We’d be delighted if you decide to apply, but ask that you first consider the following:
Bending Spoons is an extremely demanding environment. We’re highly ambitious and we ask a lot of ourselves and our teammates, so you’re likely to work harder here than at most companies, and to regularly push yourself beyond your comfort zone. While this tends to drive tremendous learning and lead to fantastic achievements, it can also be stressful.
We’re uncompromising on our standard of excellence. The vast majority of Spooners stay for years and have amazing careers here. However, it can also happen that an individual doesn’t contribute at the rate we look for. In such cases, we support the Spooner in their efforts to make the necessary improvements, but will counsel them to leave if they don’t manage to do so.
We’re proud of the company we’ve built, and many of us can’t imagine working anywhere else. Still, we understand that a career at Bending Spoons isn’t for everybody. We hope what you’ve read here helps you determine whether it might be the place for you. If you believe it is, then we encourage you to apply—and perhaps discover what you’re truly capable of!
Commitment & Contract
Permanent or fixed-term. Full-time.
Location Milan (Italy) or fully remote.
The Recruiting Process
If you successfully pass through our screening process, we’ll invite you to take on a few tests that assess how you approach and solve unfamiliar problems. If you’re successful there, we’ll invite you to take part in some interviews. We welcome applications in English and Italian.
Bending Spoons is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider for employment all applicants and we provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities, which can be requested at email@example.com.
Studies suggest that women tend not to apply for a job if their CV isn’t a perfect fit. Here, we look for talent and potential—not just experience and expertise. So if you like the role and think you could be awesome at it, go ahead and apply.