Full-Time Content Strategist
What You Will Do
As a Content Strategist at Catchy, you will orchestrate compelling content strategies covering both technical and marketing content. Collaborate with clients to identify product-market fit, refine messaging, and establish a distinctive tone of voice.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Crafting value propositions that resonate with developers
- Creating content strategies for a developer audience, spanning diverse formats: e.g. videos guides, tutorials, industry presentations, landing pages, ad campaigns, whitepapers, how-to guides, and more
- Performing strategic research through stakeholder interviews and industry analysis
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to ensure alignment, including designers, strategists, and technical writers
- Developing content that empowers developers to learn, build, and innovate
- Mapping user journeys and user-centric content creation
- Leveraging insights to define KPIs for campaigns and organizations
What You Will Bring
We are searching for a candidate adept at strategic thinking, possessing a deep understanding of the developer ecosystem.
Your Skills Include
- Excellent understanding of content strategies for technical audiences
- Experience in product-market fit consulting and messaging
- Strong client management skills and the ability to confidently consult with senior client executives, and to work across client organizations to solicit information to support content strategy development
- Proficiency in content creation and strategy for technical and marketing content
- Outstanding writing skills across a variety of formats, including case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, tutorials,
- Strong communication skills to establish a resonant tone of voice
- Proven capability to conduct strategic research, including stakeholder interviews
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- An understanding of developer tools, technology ecosystems, and trends
- Interest in tech markets and industries like AI, ML, blockchain, and web development
- 3+ years in content strategy roles, preferably in developer-centric environments
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment
Who We Are
Catchy, with over 13 years of experience, specializes in developer marketing for global technology platforms. Our collaborative, inclusive, and accountable culture drives innovation and creates value for renowned brands.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1 = 3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What set us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
While we are open to applications irrespective of geography, our existing teams are largely based in the USA and UK.
We have a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid time off, technology stipend, remote and work-from-anywhere policies, maternity and paternity leave, and participation in our annual Catchyfest. For US colleagues, we also offer medical, dental and vision insurance options, 401(k), education stipend.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have equal opportunities to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.