We’re hunting for an account/project manager with a specific interest in content marketing.
- research + think strategically about blog topics?
- communicate + collaborate meaningfully with clients and team members?
- manage multiple projects without breaking a sweat?
- have a knack for timeline and people management?
- genuinely give a shit about producing solid content?
- enjoy taking a leading role in content projects + strategy?
Then maybe you’re our next content strategist.
lowercase is a remote content writing agency.
We specialize in writing blogs for saas/tech brands, acting as a trusted pair of hands for in-house marketing leaders needing to scale publishing velocity without sacrificing quality.
lowercase is owned and operated josh & lou. we both have a background in writing, meaning our processes are built and developed from hands-on experience, and continuously improve as we learn (with meaningful input from the team).
We’re mavericks at heart with a special kind of hatred for dull and repetitive b2b writing, but with a mature and discerning team of freelancers who sharing insights + experiences and continuously learn from each other.
About The Role
The content strategist is a key role at lowercase.
You’ll own our clients’ content strategies, manage timelines with writers/editors and client approvals, and work with our senior editor to make sure everything we produce is 🔥
You’ll also continue our legacy of producing the. best. blog briefs. in the game.
- content strategy: kw research, topic ideation, creating and managing client-facing and internal content planners, creating epic blog briefs
- project management: setting up client docs, working with clients and writers to keep timelines running, handling feedback with our editorial team
- account management: supporting owners with client management and business strategy
check out the job description for the full rundown: https://lowercase.slite.com/app/docs/KDlrrk3gxfor
Hours & Rate
as with all our roles, this is a position that can grow with the right person and as we continue to onboard new clients.
Currently, We Wnvision This Role o:
- involve 10-15hrs per week
pay $20-30USD** ph (depending on proven skills/experience)**
requirements + experience
We take a skills-based approach to hiring, so while experience in a similar role is preferred, we care more about demonstrated capability with:
- project management
- client management + communication
- collaborating in a remote team
- content writing + content marketing as a whole
this is a role that involves thinking critically about topics and producing in-depth blog briefs to help our writers research + write about topics they might have 0 experience in.
with that in mind, we’d love to meet candidates who’ve worked in a variety of different industries and can understand the priorities of multiple b2b stakeholders.
So if you’re…
- an experienced freelance writer ready to leverage your expertise at a PM level…
- an agency PM looking to move into a freelance role
- from an in-house background but keen to work in a startup/remote environment where you have more leadership + work/life balance
Then fill out the form, we’d love to hear from you.