Content Promotion Manager
Content Promotion Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA, US, 19102
Location: Remote, anywhere in the USA
Why User Success and Why Now?
In User Success, we have a relentless focus on creating loyal users by helping them realize business value, within all accounts and account segments. With the overall user experience transformation happening in our industry, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our users and as such, are aligning our learning and blueprint teams to be focused on increasing adoption and satisfaction with all of our applications, ensuring our accounts and users are successfully meeting their business goals.
The Content Promotion Manager owns the presentation, posting, scheduling, promotion, and accessibility of learning content on various centric platforms, both colleague, and user facing.
- Work directly with the Content Strategy Managers and contribute to their content strategies to help define where content is best distributed based on the outcome-based journey roadmaps.
- Aid in determining the content’s particular format, whether it is instructor-led or self-paced content.
- Help define and enforce adherence to Bentley’s standard content packaging and quality. They will help package the content, including video, datasets, or any combination.
- Guide our internal learning team on posting to Bentley LEARNserver.
- Assist others on packaging video content and posting it to YouTube. This will include determining proper SEO-friendly keywords, crafting proper titles, creating engaging descriptions of videos, adding end screens, and cards, and creating engaging thumbnails.
- Determine the frequency of new content to be placed on various social media channels. The Content Promotion Manager will work to produce internal communication of new content and Success Events via newsletters, videos, blogging on Bentley Communities, internal pages, and emails.
- Assist with external content promotion via in-product notifications, and using Bambu to amplify our reach to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. This also includes raising awareness and running campaigns with internal user-facing colleagues for existing content including Blueprints.
- Partner with others in Content Publishing & Distribution to create an existing content promotion calendar for all products, including all the various methods of promotion, including publishing deadlines.
- Conduct and Implement strategies for making our internal and external learning content, housed on various sites more accessible to our global users.
- Learning team’s SPOC for all delivery and promotional channel owners in User Success, Marketing, and PAGs
- Ensure a two-way engagement for identifying the content needs and placement opportunities
- Work closely with the Content PM and Content Strategy Managers to be aware of content inventory and match it with the placement opportunities on various channels
- Apply an integrated campaign mindset, and ensure the promotion of relevant learning content to users through a multi-channel approach (web, in-app, social, newsletters, Communities, SEO/SEM, etc.)
- Generate awareness among colleagues about the availability of shareable content and encourage them to amplify its reach through their network
- QC all content being posted on external channels for adherence to consistent packaging and standards
- Research to enhance the video, written, and published content
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Identify opportunities for repurposing content and scaling the process
- Will be supported by a Specialist in the team for assistance with administrative tasks related to content posting, all in-app request submissions for learning tips and success events, social posts, etc.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Industry and/or domain knowledge is a key bonus.
- Content promotion background and awareness of users’ needs are a must for this role.
- Overall marketing and communications experience required.
- Understanding of how learning content is consumed by users and what works best to ensure usage.
- Broad Industry knowledge with the curiosity and energy to absorb new information and understand the impact on the Users.
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
5+ years of professional experience, content development, and curation, strong collaboration with internal stakeholders, delivery of user success services, and understanding of project management principles.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify / Right to Work Notice
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system.
How to Apply