Full-Time Content Producer and Copywriter
Content Producer & Copywriter
job requisition id
As Content Producer at Zelis, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. We’re looking for a content producer to write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, and more. The content you produce in collaboration with the creative and marketing team should motivate, educate, inspire, inform, and generate interest in Zelis. You’ll use knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines and showcase our company as a leader within the industry.
OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creative storyteller within brand standards – Copywrite and produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences (e.g., blogs, social, ad/email copy/CTAs).
- Produce and publish social media and web content – Create, edit, and arrange the text, video, audio, images, and other materials that may be included on a website and social media.
- SEO strategy & tactics – Develop SEO strategy based on keyword opportunity and competitive analysis; perform SEO on website using metatags, tools, etc.
- Software evaluation – Maintain an understanding of the technical tools that will support our content marketing strategy; make recommendations if/when new tools come to market.
- Collaboration & creative thinking – Interdisciplinary collaboration across marketing and sales on delivery of copywriting and related creative elements.
- 3-5 years of experience in a copywriting and/or content production role; healthcare/revenue cycle/SaaS a plus.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing software across various channels, including but not limited to websites, social media, SEO tools, etc. (e.g., WordPress, Hootsuite, Yoast/Brightedge/Moz).
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills with ability to synthesize complex ideas into clarified and easy to understand copy.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making; ability to communicate tactics based on data analysis (e.g., keyword research, metatagging, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively across creative/marketing and sales teams in managing multiple projects/workstreams.
- Growth orientation and desire to learn and grow in role/responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s in English, journalism, communications and/or 5 years of relevant work experience required.
How to Apply
87 total views, 1 today