Full-Time Content Marketing Writer and Manager
We’re looking for an Associate Content Marketing Writer and Manager (Remote; must reside in Eastern or Central Time Zone) to join our corporate industry marketing team. This high-performing individual contributor will be responsible for writing and editing short- and long-form content that showcases our industry expertise and implementing multichannel marketing campaigns that target decision makers looking for a strategic digital transformation partner.
- Through independent research and subject matter interviews, write industry-specific sales and marketing content, including websites, sales sheets, perspectives, white papers, guides, case studies, strategic positions, presentations, emails, social media posts, display ads, video scripts, webinar decks, newsletters, and blogs, that educates readers, showcases our capabilities, and supports business development
- Create, manage, and execute a content marketing plan that focuses on emerging industries, including automotive, retail, consumer goods, oil and gas, utilities, manufacturing, and telecommunications
- Prioritize project tasks in conjunction with deliverable dates
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns (e.g., account-based marketing, third-party marketing) that generate leads and build brand awareness
- Analyze marketing campaign results and report on them to stakeholders
- Collaborate with lead/business development representative and sales teams to develop outreach campaigns that result in new business
- Work with the sales insights team to generate target prospect lists for marketing campaigns
- Help write, edit, and design RFP responses and presentations in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Research, propose, and coordinate in-person conferences that align with our capabilities and offer excellent networking opportunities
- Identify and organize unique in-person and virtual experiences for clients and prospects
- Monitor industry trends, share them with relevant teams, and develop complementary thought leadership every week, if not more frequently
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues who support regional offices, partners, analyst relations, PR, social media, and email
- Lead marketing calls and share the progress and results of all relevant activities
- Attend meetings with internal groups and vendors and effectively communicate key summaries to all stakeholders
- Exceptional writing, editing, and project management skills
- Deadline-oriented time management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines
- A highly organized and proactive self-starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of producing quality short- and long-form thought leadership quickly and frequently
- An effective and confident communicator who can bring ideas forward
- Aptitude for identifying and writing about industry trends and topics that will resonate with target readers
- Ability to quickly learn about various industries, technologies, and other complex topics through independent research and interviews with subject matter experts
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Comfortable working with all levels in an organization, virtually or in person
- 3-5+ years of experience in a writing, B2B content creation, or content marketing role
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, English, or a similar field
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
How to Apply