Content Marketing Writer
If you’re an analytical Content Marketing Writer, creative AND have the ability to make data interesting STOP SCROLLING! You have just found the Content Marketing Writer opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
At Lightcast we are dedicated to serving our clients while still having fun and celebrating our successes.
We’re a fast-growing company poised to become the global authority on labour market data. We use that data to empower companies, education providers, and national and regional government entities to make data-driven decisions that drive economic prosperity.
The Content Marketing Writer will work within the Marketing Team of the Global Business Unit (currently covering the UK, Europe and APAC), supporting its efforts with genuinely creative content that informs, educates and inspires our customers and potential customers in our target markets.
The successful candidate will ideally be proficient in both English and a prominent European language. The candidate should expect to complete a short writing project at some point in the interview process.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The role will involve creating written marketing content in a number of forms, including thought-leadership pieces, blog posts, reports, advertising copy, social media posts, case studies, websites, email newsletters, video scripts, collateral pieces, and more, articulating the value proposition of our tools and services in a concise and digestible manner.
- Researching content and business trends to ensure that content is relevant.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content narratives using our data that help inform and inspire our audience.
- Producing thought-leadership content that is genuinely creative and fresh.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Coordinating with the marketing and design teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Keeping up-to-date with content trends, audience preferences, and advancements in technology.
The Successful Candidate Will Also Have
- Experience with content creation and inbound marketing
- Experience with copywriting and content management systems
- Ideally experience of using data to create compelling narratives
- Ideally proficiency in a prominent European language
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as blogs and social media
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience writing in a professional setting
- Strong organisation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on content both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate them in creative ways
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, liberal arts, marketing, business, or a related field
- 1-3 year’s experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- An accessible portfolio of published content
How to Apply
- Please submit your updated resume and a link to your portfolio/writing samples.