Full-Time Content Marketing Specialist ($45K – $50K)
In this role, you will help support business growth through a combination of inbound marketing tactics, content creation, and social media management. This role reports to and works closely with Rapptr’s Chief Creative Officer (CCO), who is overseeing new marketing initiatives at Rapptr. You will work alongside Rapptr’s greater Design, Engineering, and Product teams to leverage their insights and inform your understanding of Rapptr and its offerings.
Your success in this role relies on your ability to work independently and as part of a team, a strong attention to detail, and a goal-oriented mindset. You will need to meet project targets within timelines, adapt to changing priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidates with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a willingness to learn and grow within the company are highly valued. We prefer recent college graduates or those with 0-2 years of experience in marketing, communications or a related field.
This is a full-time, remote, salaried position starting at $45,000-$50,000, flexible work hours, and benefits. Rapptr employees based in the tri-state area can also optionally work out of our NYC midtown office. Must be based in the continental United States and able to work on Eastern time.
- Envision and drive digital content in line with business values and objectives
- Establish, manage, and evolve Rapptr’s pipeline of thought leadership content
- Partner with copywriters, engineers, product managers, and designers to create content
- Oversee multi-channel distribution of blog, marketing, and social content
- Assist in creating white-papers, case studies, blog posts, and newsletters
- Optimize Rapptr’s website through suggested content and SEO best practices
- Implement SEO strategy to increase traffic for digital products
- Manage paid ad spend for internal initiatives
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to comfortably work across several tasks simultaneously
- Experience using marketing tools such as Hubspot, SEM Rush, Meta Business Suite, etc.
- Experience working in a startup and/or agency setting
- Domain knowledge in custom software design and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rapptr Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.
64 total views, 1 today