Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback.
If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Join the Netguru crew as Content Marketing Specialist in our Growth Department!
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist (Writer) who will help boost Netguru’s visibility through world-class content distributed via different content marketing channels. We are after someone who loves writing and feels comfortable in the B2B technology space.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for producing thought leadership and other types of B2B content, managing the work of other writers, and writing and editing stories. You will join our Content Team (part of the bigger Growth team). This new position comes with a lot of independence in content ideation and many opportunities to work closely with top industry experts, thought leaders, and external writers. Are you ready for this?
Curious about Your Responsibilities? You Will Be
- Producing long and short form content, end-to-end (blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and other sales enablement content)
- Ideating on best fitting content ideas to reach the team’s goals
- Copywriting (social media copy, copy for paid campaigns)
- Collaborating with the marketing and business development teams to support their targets
- Briefing external writers and/or external agencies on content creation
- Building a network of external writers
- Running market research on topics and trends Netguru should cover
- Conducting and editing interviews with industry experts and professionals from target accounts/our clients
Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- 4+ years of background as a professional writer with experience in covering topics around technology, big data, economics, and finance
- Impeccable written and spoken English (C1+), Polish not required
- Great writing and interviewing skills proven by a diverse portfolio and a track record of publications
- Ability to deliver high-quality texts with minimal supervision
- Ability to reduce complexity with clear, structured communication
- Knack for creating compelling narratives
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience of collaboration with external writers/agencies
- Openness to feedback & willingness to learn
- Experience in working with CMS tools
We Will Be Happier If You Have
- Experience in working with HubSpot
- Experience in collaborating with marketing teams on multiple projects
- Experience in creating extensive pieces of content such as reports
Joining Our Growth Team Means
- Having a real impact on Netguru’s brand and visibility around the world.
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced, and friendly environment.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What Will Happen Next?
- Fill out the form,
- Give us some time to review your portfolio,
- Complete a recruitment task,
- Meet us for an interview,
- Meet Tomek – our Growth Manager,
- Join our team!
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) – click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Need more information? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!