Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently Looking For
In the fast moving cryptocurrency industry, content is key to education and adoption. Bitfinex stands as one of the oldest crypto platforms in a highly innovative environment, where Defi, Tradfi and Gamefi all jostle for position in the growing market for crypto products and services.
We are looking for a sharp, engaged and knowledgeable individual who can write well, succinctly and to deadlines and meet all our content needs.
He/She should be alert to the crypto newsflow, be able to suggest content ideas and produce well-sourced, editorial content that educates and informs.
He/She will contribute to a soon to-be-launched content hub, and also lead educational initiatives with our partners and the listed projects on the exchange. He/she will also be responsible for promoting research and trading ideas in other forums to ensure greater recognition of Bitfinex’s thought leadership, and be able to promote Bitfinex exchange products as well as products of Bitfinex Pay, Borrow and Bitfinex Securities.
The role will suit someone who can both absorb information, take direction and execute but who also has the interest and passion to communicate ideas and suggest topics for new content.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. Good understanding of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other external agency relations
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and present the results.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and report on content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.