Full-Time Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager who loves to write and is on a lifelong journey to perfect their craft. Someone who wants to create truly insightful content for our small business audience – content that increases brand awareness, influences perceptions, and drives conversation.
Does this sound like you? You’re ready to flex your copywriting muscles. You care most about the person reading the content, you know how to craft compelling benefits and spell out specific features, and you dance the line between creative and analytical with a pinch of consumer psychology – then this role has your name written all over it! Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the production of a wide range of written content such as product launches, blog articles, social media, landing pages, website pages, various sales collateral, video scripts, advertising text, trade show messaging and others as needed.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mentality, a willingness to manage multiple priorities, and an ability to put themselves out there to contribute ideas and experiment.
Why Join Us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
About Our Team
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they’re great!
- Develop insights-based, multi-format (e.g., blogs, newsletters, case studies, articles, videos, webinars, interactive tools, infographics) content that creates emotional connections with clients and drives measurable results throughout the client’s lifecycle from awareness to retention
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy focused on creating compelling and engaging storytelling that resonates with target audiences and builds brand awareness and loyalty.
- Lead the measurement planning for content executions in partnership with the Performance Marketing team to understand the drivers of business impact
- Create and manage a long-term editorial calendar and content production pipeline to deliver a regular cadence of diverse content based on the client journey
- Write compelling briefs with clear project requirements for all stakeholders and functions
- Drive measurable increases in SEO performance and integrate a test and learn approach to the content strategy.
- Monitor media, seasonal, cultural, and competitor trends to recommend out-of-the-box, differentiated ideas to help us stand out.
Who You Are
- 5+ years in marketing (in-house or agency), with experience in content strategy development, execution, and distribution with a focus on owned channels
- Demonstrated results through well defined measurement of content-driven growth strategies
- Experience partnering and influencing cross-functionally
- Produced content for desktop, mobile web, and in-product including an understanding of information architecture and web content best practices
- Working knowledge of marketing technology tools that enable dynamic content personalization and retargeting
- Up-to-date-knowledge of SEO best practices and growth strategies
- Genuine interest in storytelling and building an audience for SMBs.
- Experience building an online community and social following is a bonus!
- French language capability is a plus but not required
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we use Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation – yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home or anywhere
- Company Events
- Health Coverage
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future-focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers, and in turn, motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Come check us out!!
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses.
The company’s seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group’s restaurant brands. Paystone’s solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 200 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.
26 total views, 1 today