Full-Time Content Marketing Manager
You will collaborate closely with a small team of engineers, product managers, account executives, and marketers to develop content, help execute on webinars and meetups, and build Monte Carlo’s presence as a leading voice in the data engineering and analytics space.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and empathetic storyteller who can tap into the needs, challenges, and opportunities of our users through content & documentation, and social media.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing and editing technical content, including weekly blog articles, product documentation, and social media collateral.
- Partnering cross-functionally with internal and external teams to produce blog posts, email campaigns, webinars, and bylines.
- Diving deep into technical material, product roadmaps, trends, and research to develop ideas for new content, tech talks, and other educational materials for data engineers and analysts.
- Managing and executing on SEO strategy and content development to improve our domain ranking and increase relevant backlinks.
- Working with customers and prospects to help tell their stories on a public stage
- Building content initiatives from scratch, starting with a data-informed idea and culminating in several pieces of thematic content across integrated channels
- The opportunity to partner with a world-class team to create a new category of data products
We’re Excited About You Because You Have
- 5+ years of experience writing content for B2B SaaS or journalism background
- Stellar portfolio of written and digital content
- The ability to execute quickly on cross-functional projects with minimal direction
- Customer-obsession and willingness to go above and beyond to support our users
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
Nice To Have
- Proficiency in WordPress and HTML/CSS
- Canva and Adobe Suite experience
About Monte Carlo
As businesses increasingly rely on data to power digital products and drive better decision-making, it’s mission-critical that this data is accurate and reliable. Monte Carlo, the data reliability company, is the creator of the industry’s first end-to-end Data Observability platform. Named an Enterprise Tech 30 company in 2021 and 2022, a 2021 IDC Innovator, an Inc. Best Place Workplace for 2021 and 2022, and a “New Relic for data” by Forbes, we’ve raised $325M from Accel, ICONIQ Growth, GGV Capital, Redpoint Ventures, IVP, and Salesforce Ventures. Monte Carlo works with data-driven companies like Fox, PagerDuty, CreditKarma, and other leading enterprises to help them achieve trust in data.
Come As You Are
At Monte Carlo, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences.
Monte Carlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are proud to be recognized for our world-class employee experience:
25 total views, 1 today