Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager wanted in Hinge Health. One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
We’re looking for a multi-faceted content creator and project manager to join our fast-moving, nimble, high-performing content marketing team. This is a critical role that requires both strategic and tactical skill sets to develop and execute on our content strategy, working closely with key stakeholders across the company and within the marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for helping to develop anchor assets along the buyer journey for lead-generation campaigns and thought-leadership, and publishing, repurposing and promoting those assets across all owned B2B channels. You’ll develop compelling content that resonates with the employer benefits, consultant, and health plan audiences, including whitepapers, conference & webinar decks, customer case studies, infographics, videos, and blogs.
- A candidate who has been part of a content or content marketing function within a fast-growing, complex organization; experience with B2B audiences preferred.
- Strong storyteller, writer, and editor with the ability to create and repackage content and manage freelancers and agencies.
- Analytical skills, with experience using clinical and platform data to tell compelling stories.
- Project management and organizational skills are a must. Highly collaborative with cross-functional partners.
- Interest in healthcare and experience with health content a plus.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Develop and execute against annual content strategy & thought leadership themes to deliver and leverage anchor assets to drive lead generation, brand awareness, and PR.
- Grow top-of-funnel leads and brand awareness through whitepapers, survey reports, blogs, videos, infographics, and other thought leadership content.
- Drive mid-funnel conversion to opportunities through conference & webinar event decks and customer case studies.
- Develop agenda and session themes for high-priority events and conferences.
- Manage B2B social handles and plan proactive campaigns.
What We’re Looking For
- Communication: Excellent writer and strong verbal communicator with the ability to synthesize complex topics into a concise and easy-to-understand language across multiple formats, from whitepapers and event/webinar decks to videos.
- Project management: Able to get things done and effectively prioritize many competing demands. Strong project management skills are a must, with experience managing design teams, freelancers, and agencies to scale quality content in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative: Exceptional storyteller that can create original content with a unique point of view that rises above the noise and experiments with innovative content marketing ideas.
- Analytical: Comfortable with analyzing clinical, survey, and platform data to create compelling storylines and diving deep into content performance metrics and tracking.
- Collaborative: Able to work effectively cross-functionally and build alignment with key stakeholders on content and content strategy
- Resilient & adaptable: Passionate about execution excellence, with a track record of bringing creativity, positivity, and high energy to complex projects. Able to roll with the punches. Effective fire-fighter.
- 7-10 years of experience in content or content marketing.
- Experience in digital health preferred but not mandatory
What You’ll Love About Us
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $100,300 – $182,200, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you.