Are you passionate about creative writing? Do you love marketing and delivering great content? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Corel, ACI Worldwide and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Grand Rapids MI, and London.
The Content Marketing Manager is a key role within the global marketing team and is responsible for planning and executing highly engaging written SEO and thought leadership demand generation content to create increased brand awareness and drive lead generation. You thrive in a high-growth, pipeline driven and fast-paced environment. You are creative, experimental and you embrace change and seek out new ways to drive results.
- Working with the global marketing team to prioritize content needs by funnel stage, topics and audience
- Produce high-quality written content for a global B2B marketing audiences
- Generate a variety of content deliverables such as digital ad copy, SEO and thought leadership blogs, eBooks, 1-2 pager guides, infographics, email, landing page and web copy
- Implementing, editing, and in general quality-assuring your own content
- Master storytelling for the Oktopost brand and thought leadership topics
- Take sometimes complex or technical information (written or via a conversation), translate either high-level or detailed concepts into well-balanced, persuasive and compelling content that can scale across multiple channels
- Keep up to date with content innovations and new concepts to suggest new ideas to drive engagement and traffic
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Have strong experience with global B2B technology writing and editing user-centered, high-performing copy (and can demonstrate this)
- Exceptional written abilities and attention to detail
- Have a great ability to empathize with your users and tell compelling stories
- Are able to quickly emerge yourself in new topics and do independent, online research for your own copy
- Highly creative, collaborative and able to work quickly and independently to meet deadlines
- Native English speaker, comfortable writing in American English
- A plus: Solid understanding of SEO and its influence on high-performing copy
- Interest in Marketing technology, particularly B2B social media technologies.