In order to support Scaleway’s ambitious international strategy and especially in Germany, the Marketing team is recruiting a Content Marketing Manager who will contribute to improve the notoriety of Scaleway in the cloud developers ecosystem, promote our products and acquire new customers.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for researching, writing & reporting on valuable content that will attract, engage, and convert. As a member of the Marketing Department, you will contribute to the growth of our self-serve revenue and sales pipelines and you will be specifically accountable for the number of created accounts due to content.
Reporting to Anne Beauchart, the Head of Content Marketing, you will be in charge of creating efficient content to help developers choose the right cloud infrastructure. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing team, with developers, and with the Content team to create the right content, using the right tools.
Scaleway counts on you to ramp up quickly on the cloud ecosystem to write technical content aimed at developers and carrying Scaleway’s vision, and to support product launches.
We count on you for the creation of content targeting developers and the CTOs / CEOs of startups in Europe, especially France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. In the future, we’ll look to you to improve our funnel marketing strategy by the creation of different kinds of content: blog posts, videos, podcasts, white papers, etc
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in content marketing on the cloud ecosystem
- Exceptional writing skills, adapted to a technical audience (developers)
- You know SEO tips and already use them everyday, you have experience with Semrush or Ahrefs tools
- You have experience using Google Analytics or other platforms for measuring content efficacy
- You are passionate about telling stories and creating innovative content
- You are a native German speaker
- Proficient content writer for Scaleway’s blog and our partners’ blogs by developing new story ideas to drive traffic and influence conversions
- Focus on SEO-driven content and follow content marketing best practices to continuously improve the Scaleway experience
- Support the Product Marketing team during product launches with your content.
- Edit the content of other scalers for improving clarity, quality, and ensuring it follows our style and tone guidelines
- Identify and interview internal and external subject-matter experts, and then transcribe their stories
- Identify the right content and define the right way to promote it inside and outside the Scaleway ecosystem
This Position Can either Be
- Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), partial/full remote is possible
- Fully remote in Europe
43,000 – 56,000 EUR per year
Recruitment Process 🧑🤝🧑
- Screening Call
- Interview with the Head of Content Marketing
- Home assignment for writing and technical positions
- Debriefing of the home assignment with the Head of Content Marketing
- Interviews : You will meet with 2 or 3 scalers to get to know you and tell you more about us
- HR Interview
- Offer sent
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.
Find out more about working with us on Scaleway’s Career Page.