Full-Time Content Marketing Manager ($135k to $160k)
Founded in 2018, Kojo is now one of the fastest-growing construction technology companies in the world. Construction accounts for $10 trillion in global spend annually and we can’t live without its output – our roads, schools, hospitals, and offices. Despite this, there’s been very little innovation over the past 70 years in how materials – which constitute up to 40% of project costs – are bought and sold. This is our opportunity.
Kojo is hiring a Senior Content Marketing Manager to develop, execute, measure, and optimize Kojo’s top-of-the-funnel content strategy.
About The Role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will oversee the content strategy and develop creative content assets to support marketing efforts that boost brand awareness, increase market share, and drive qualified leads for sales.
This Role Will Include
- Owning and managing our content marketing calendar to align with business objectives and ensure consistent throughput
- Developing strong relationships with customers, thought leaders, industry consultants, and Kojo’s leadership team to build content that connects with our target audience in the commercial construction industry
- Developing content that captivates, informs, delights, and persuades our customer throughout their journey via customer stories, case studies, videos, thought leadership, emails, blogs, ebooks, and more
- Orchestrating all content activation and distribution initiatives, partnering with Events, Demand Gen, Partnership, and Sales teams to deliver content
- Reporting on the success of content marketing campaigns against OKR goals.
An ideal candidate will be able to create long-term content strategy but react nimbly as new opportunities arise, all while leveraging data to drive decisions. Does this sound like you? Apply with us below!
What You’ve Accomplished
- 3-5 years creating content and managing content strategy, preferably for a B2B SaaS company
- An extensive portfolio of past work that has made a measurable impact on the business it was created for
- Demonstrated ownership of holistic content strategy, including creating new content as well as re-packaging/refreshing existing content
- Experience in working with freelancers and designers to manage the production of an asset from start to publish
- Expertise in content distribution channels such as social media, LinkedIn, syndication, email marketing, direct mail
- Strong plus: Experience in creating video content
- Strong plus: Experience working with and/or marketing to the construction industry
What You Care About
- Growth: You are excited by problems because they’re opportunities for improvement
- Innovation: You look for “10x solutions”
- Impact: You prioritize rigorously and are both fast paced and detail oriented
This is a fully remote role for which candidates in the US are eligible to apply. The base salary for this role is $135k-$160k with equity and full benefits. See details about compensation ranges below.
Working at Kojo
Salary: Your salary will be dependent upon many factors, including your experience level, skillset, market dynamics and balancing internal equity relative to other Kojo employees. The compensation and benefits information that we provide is based on Kojo’s good-faith estimate as of the date of the job posting and may be modified in the future.
Benefits: This position is also eligible for a new hire equity grant and all US-based full time employees are eligible for our full suite of perks and benefits. For more information about our perks and benefits, check out https://www.usekojo.com/careers.
Location: Kojo’s team members work from home 100% of the time across North and South America. If applicable, we’ll identify the travel and/or location-specific requirements of a position in the text above. Otherwise, team members can expect to work business hours congruent with their local time zone and remotely.
Inclusive Workplace: Kojo values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.