This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Content Marketing Copywriter
- As a copywriter, you are responsible for creating compelling copy that engages, inspires and converts.
- You will work closely with our Product Marketing Manager for content marketing strategy
- You will contribute to developing a wide range of content, including email copies, blog content, articles, landing pages, ads, video content, etc., to help increase conversions from the targeted audience.
- You will conduct research in the live streaming industry and translate the technical terms into plain language in your writing.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on copywriting experience plus a portfolio of past copywriting projects.
- Our product is quite technical, you must want to learn it and have the ability to translate technical jargon into simple words that even your mother could understand
- Familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions.
- Superior fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Strong research skills
Nice To Have
- You have a variety of strong writing samples, from blog posts and landing pages to email copies and even video scripts.
- You have experience with SEO
- Experience working in the live streaming/broadcasting industry
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance coverage
- Co-working space expenses covered
- Annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreats
- We encourage _at least _two weeks off each year, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
331 total views, 1 today Print Job