Third Academy is a Web3 educational platform and career launchpad designed to onboard professionals in cohort-based courses open to everyone, regardless of location, gender, or background. As Web3 continues to develop and professionalize, we are looking to match demand from a highly community-driven lens, to help individuals find support and reach their potential in Web3 careers.
After closing a round of seed funding, we are ready to scale and expand our educational offers across more Web3 career vertices! We have a strong, progressive vision, and are looking for self-starters to begin delivering on these goals, who are ready to take ownership, work closely with a driven team, and help shape the future of this project.
We are a hybrid company, with a base in Berlin (Germany), but very comfortable and experienced in working with remote team members and serving a global base of learners.
- Remote or on-site
- Freelance or long-term contract
How To Apply
- Upload a few samples of your written work. Anything related to Web3 will be particularly relevant, but we’re happy to accept any written work that you’re proud of.
- Write us a Cover Letter. Please make sure to tell us a bit about your content planning and management experience!
Third Academy is looking for a talented writer, editor, and content marketer who can embrace our mission and help us achieve our goal of reaching all corners of the world. We are looking for people equally comfortable in strategy and execution, able to represent the voice of Third Academy across a variety of platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate around overarching narratives to drive our brand, content calendars, and overall strategy.
- Strategize and build content calendars for articles, video content, and other content as needed.
- Work with the marketing team to build social media calendars and marketing campaigns (both paid and unpaid).
- Manage a team of volunteer and freelance writers, including sourcing and hiring, assigning tasks, and
- Build a content strategy for external publications, including for PR, and develop preliminary budgets.
- Work with course developers to provide support on course material
- Help maintain website copy.
- Maintain and iterate on the Style Guide and take ownership over project-wide adherence.
- Manage publishing and edit written works.
- Write as needed.
- Work with our Community Manager to create activities and workshops, including supplemental materials, and manage community contributions.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2+ years of writing and editing experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in content planning and management.
- SEO experience is a plus.
- PR experience is a plus.
- Fluent English and proven skill writing and editing US English.
- Keen eye for grammar.
- The opportunity to work with top-tier partners in one of the fastest moving industries.
- Possibility for fully remote position.
- Competitive compensation package.
At Third Academy, we value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives.
Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is every Third Academy employee’s responsibility.