Full-Time Content Manager
Progyny is seeking a proposal / content manager to lead Progyny’s responses to RFPs for our fertility and family building benefits solution as well as content for our sales organization. The manager will create the response narrative to each individual RFP and manage the entire process from gathering information from existing RFPs, our RFP database, and SMEs in the company. For content, the manager will work closely with the sales marketing team to write and edit content for demand generation and the Progyny blog.
The ideal candidate has experience creating curated RFP responses, has strong writing skills including copyediting and content creation, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has good project management and time management skills, and connects to our mission-focused culture.
What You’ll Do…
- Determine proposal requirements by identifying and clarifying objectives within the RFPs
- Create project timelines and manage entire process from start to finish; establish priorities and target dates to ensure that the proposals are submitted on time.
- Lead drafting of RFP responses; produce quality responses to RFPs by following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
- Work with marketing and sales to customize RFPs to each opportunity and leverage other internal departments to ensure RFPs include latest product updates and features, including collaborating on new responses
- Manage editing and approval process across variety of stakeholders, and submit completed proposal to the requester or sales person
- Serve as a resource for sales when answering one-off questions for prospects and consultants
- Develop feedback loop to provide marketing/sales analysis of trends that provide real time insight into the hearts and minds of the buyer
- Regularly update RFP library and answers as required
- Develop a detailed understanding of Progyny’s benefit, our key differentiators and the family-building industry
- Collaborate with marketing team to generate new ideas such as content and other sales enablement materials to communicate Progyny’s value and position in the market; create content for Progyny’s blog and sales team
- Gather and store feedback on proposals to improve proposal content and process, management RFP measurement and tracking system
- 5+ years of experience including end-to-end management of B2B proposals
- Demonstrated experience in the benefits space creating proposals, including crafting persuasive messaging and copy, detailing clear value propositions, and assembling graphics, exhibits and supporting documents into an attractive package for a client/prospect
- Passion for excellent grammar; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding that details matter, and ability to translate the complex into convincing, understandable statements
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to learn and use software such as Loopio
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits: Paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Company social events
- Flex days (3 days a week in the office) for positions located at NY office
In compliance with New York City’s Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary range for NYC-based applicants is: $100,000/year – $120,000/year. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.