The Content Manager leads our communication efforts, engaging early childhood program leaders and telling our story. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to translate new ideas with creativity and flair. This role is part-time and 100% remote.
Early Intel helps early childhood programs close the achievement gap for at-risk children and families. We are a young firm that provides data analytics, training and coaching to Head Start program leaders across the country. Subscribers use our tools to create and test new solutions.
Our team is composed of seasoned early childhood program leaders, data analysts and experts in improvement science for education, who share a passion for making a difference in children’s and families’ lives. Early Intel staff are located in several U.S. time zones and the firm Principal is based in Oakland, California.
The Content Manager is responsible for generating new content and editing material from other team members to support inbound marketing.
- Research and produce inbound marketing content for blogs, marketing emails and social media.
- Report on innovative member projects and expert presentations
- Update and refine website content, optimizing for SEO
- Devise online marketing strategies in collaboration with the firm Principal
- Monitor and report on marketing analytics
- Develop and test digital ad strategies
- Produce occasional short videos by team members and testimonials from current members
- Support the creation of monthly member emails
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one-year proven experience in the Content Management space
- Advanced writing and editing skills, with strong capacity for storytelling to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with relevant online tools (e.g. WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads), SEO practices and marketing trends
- Creative, organized and proactive, capable of managing multiple competing priorities.
- Collaborative team player open to ideas and iterations, with sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative/Technical writing, Communications, or similar
- Shared commitment to helping make a difference in children’s lives
Hours, Pay and Benefits
Part-time position (20-25 hours per week). Pay range: $25 – 35/hour, DOE. Schedule is negotiable. Position may be structured as hourly or part-time with benefits.
More details at https://earlyintel.com/