You: Passionate about all things Content, you are considered an expert in your field. You’re motivated by creating content capable of driving acquisition, engagement, and retention and have a proven track record of doing so.
Us: A rapidly growing ticket marketplace that is making waves, a huge positive impact, and changing the game in the live entertainment space. We’re on a mission to fill every seat with a happy fan and work hand-in-hand with festivals, promoters, artists, and venues around the world.
Still interested? Good! On we go…
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing start-up whilst immersing yourself in tech, music, and live events. Content is one of the critical functions at Tixel, and we’re looking for a creative, results-oriented and enthusiastic Content & Brand Manager to own the development and execution of our content strategy as we disrupt a massive market for the better.
What Will You Do?
- Own and develop the tone of voice and aesthetics of Tixel to embody our core business values
- Provide and develop strategic direction of existing social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Own the ideation, planning and production of a content strategy capable of driving acquisition, engagement and retention
- Create world-class and memorable content for various marketing channels, including email, SEO, social and paid marketing
- Monitor content marketing performance and draw actionable insights to continuously drive more value
- Proactively identify content themes that can differentiate our platform, empower our customers and build our brand
Skills and Experience
- You have over 3 years of proven experience in successfully managing and executing content strategies for fast-paced companies
- You’re confident in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have experience with editing video and audio content tools such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro or After Effects
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication and an eye for detail
- You’re proficient at writing content and understand the importance of brand voice
- You’re data-driven and use data insights to fine-tune content
- You have a creative mindset
- You’re biased towards action and getting things done
- You can work independently and take full ownership of your projects
- You’re highly organised and great at time management
- You’re an expert on content marketing strategies and tactics, from socials to email marketing and demand generation
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience working in the live cultural events industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields
- You’ll have previously published writing or content we can see even if it’s on your own blog or social channels
Why You’ll Love It Here…
- You’ll be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy team aligned with the love of music and live events.
- We work hard, but we have fun. Otherwise, what’s the point?
- You will have true ownership over your area of responsibility, and your input will be pivotal to the company’s success. In turn, you’ll have a real impact on people and the live events industry.
- You will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get down into the weeds to build out the future. You will have unlimited scope to grow as the business scales, developing your career and building a team along the way.
- We’re proud that we have a diverse team, are family-friendly, and have a flexible work environment with our HQ based in Melbourne, and a growing team in the UK.
- An extra personal day off every month.
- We encourage all staff to attend live events. You’ll even have a monthly ticket allowance as a perk of the job.
- We will invest in your development and make it our priority to help you achieve your career objectives. You’ll have access to a ‘level-up allowance’.
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Apply now, with a short note introducing yourself, and we’ll be in touch.