Full-Time Content Manager
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Content Manager at Shopmonkey will develop and execute content strategy, lead production operations and social media, and contribute as a content creator. Flex your versatility in this full-stack strategic, operational and creative role. Your mission is to seamlessly execute our content and social calendars, produce differentiated assets that make measurable impact across varied distribution channels and customer journey stages and optimize for organic growth KPIs.
This role requires exceptional project management and writing skills, attention to detail, creative risk-taking and a hands-on approach in our fast-paced environment. You’ll get to tell meaningful stories while working with a world-class team.
At Shopmonkey, we’re helping every automotive repair shop thrive. With immense organizational clarity and commitment to realizing our vision, this is just the beginning. On the Shopmonkey Marketing team, we deliver powerful results with high expectations, high trust and high accountability. We have big plans! Join us.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Become our winning wordsmith.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Product Marketing Manager, Industry Marketer and the rest of the marketing team to create and distribute stand-out content that moves the needle on key growth indicators.
- Manage our written contractors toward fulfilling production goals.
- Work with the Creative Director to develop language identity standards and copyediting processes.
- Manage, and seamlessly deliver on, the content and social media calendars.
- Develop and execute an automotive lifestyle and engagement social program.
- Develop and execute distribution standards for Shopmonkey Marketing, managing source and derivative asset needs and production.
- Develop and oversee our digital asset needs and management system, keeping us organized with keywords and metatags for photography, video clips, b-roll, quotes and more
- Write and produce powerful stories about legendary customers and more.
- Measure and report on your success based on weekly production sprint percentages, progress toward established objectives, and organic pipeline KPIs.
- Work with the Creative and Integrated Marketing teams to develop and execute on production processes from ideation, creative brief, development and iteration, to delivery and measurement.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Manager to maintain production standards and health.
To Be Successful In This Role, You’ll Need
- A way with words. Are a profound storyteller with exceptional writing skills and the ability to verbally reflect an audience
- Cleverness to create stand-out, engaging content across channels, especially social media.
- A humble, dependable, and transparent approach to teamwork
- A growth mindset that is curious, always learning, not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- 2-4+ years experience developing and executing digital marketing content
- A bachelor’s (or equivalent experience) in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related discipline
- Project and production management aptitude managing a high volume at efficiency
- Skill creating action-oriented content across written, visual, and video formats
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for our automotive customers and industry
- Ability to translate technology value to easy-to-understand content
- Automotive industry experience!
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off – take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Check out our founder’s story, life page, or hear from real employees about what it’s like to work at Shopmonkey.
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About The Industry
The U.S. is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members from all backgrounds that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission.
Shopmonkey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shopmonkey is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, Shopmonkey will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Team at email@example.com.
52 total views, 1 today