Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We Are a Tech Company With a Human Approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About The Role
We are looking for a Content Manager for France. who will be in charge of the editorial strategy fully dedicated to freelance consultant on the french market. This person will report directly to the Senior Communications Manager France, and will also work very closely with the Community Team, to help achieve their objectives.
As Content Manager France You Will
- Implementation of an editorial strategy targeting freelance consultants on the French market, in line with the communication strategy established by the Senior Communications Manager France, and directly linked to the objectives of the Community department (acquisition, activation, engagement of freelancers)
- Creation of an editorial calendar for our different channels (resource center, social networks, emailing)
- Production of content (articles, newsletters, video testimonials, etc.) for freelance consultants
- Coordination of the distribution of different content with the PR, social media and acquisition teams
- Definition and monitoring of performance indicators, statistics and analysis of metrics
- Bac +4/5, Sciences Po profile, school of journalism/communication or equivalent
- 2/3 years of experience
- Strong editorial skills and project management abilities
- Rigorous and organized
- Interpersonal skills, open-mindedness / curiosity and creativity
- Perfect grammar and syntax skills
Our Recruitement Process
- Screening with Elisa, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with your future manager Julie to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare and presentation to Julie , Camille and Alice in order to evaluate your hard skills
- Final interview with Ségolène to discuss Malt’s long term vision.
The job is located in Paris and not open to full remote workers.
Malt is the Perfect Space to Thrive Personally and Professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐