Full-Time Content Lead
We are seeking a dynamic experienced Content Lead to join our Customer Experience Training Team. As the Content Lead, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational experience for our sales force, driving the creation of engaging, effective, and efficient learning materials. Your responsibilities will include content strategy development, curriculum design, content and script writing, and collaboration with subject matter experts to ensure the delivery of high-quality learning content and solutions, empowering a high-performing sales organization to achieve its goals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with Customer Operations organizational goals and learning objectives, including creating exceptional customer experiences and strong sales performance.
- Design, write, and create learning curricula, ensuring a well-structured, inclusive, and progressive approach to learning.
- Lead the creation of various learning materials, including e-learning modules, instructor-led training materials, videos, and job aids.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to gather information and ensure accurate and eloquent representation of content.
- Implement quality assurance processes to review and continuously enhance existing content, ensuring accuracy, relevance, inclusivity and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies, including AI, to incorporate innovative and engaging content delivery methods.
- Utilize learning management systems and other technologies to deliver and track content effectively.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality learning solutions.
- Analyze data and feedback to continuously improve content quality and learner experience; prepare and present reports on learning metrics, tactics and recommendations to leadership.
- Proven experience in instructional design content development, preferably in a retail / e-commerce learning environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales strategies and best practices, and proven ability to translate sales knowledge into effective learning programs.
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles, instructional design models and learning technologies.
- Robust project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with e-learning authoring tools and learning management systems, preferably Articulate 360.
- Creative mindset with a focus on creating engaging and interactive learning experiences
- Understanding and acceptance of diversity, equity, inclusion, and workplace belonging concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communications, or related field, preferred.
- Available for domestic travel as needed, estimated 10%
At Brilliant Earth, our mission is to cultivate a more transparent, sustainable, compassionate, & inclusive jewelry industry. We believe in creating jewelry you can feel good about wearing, without ever compromising between quality and conscience. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. As one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, we’re searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.