Please login/register to apply for this job.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Assisting the Head of Content in driving, determining and implementing the strategic direction of the company’s content websites.
- Critically assess the work of content writers and provide feedback to achieve optimal output
- Work closely with the content team in seeking out new subjects of interest and collaborators
- Ensure that all content writers are following the editorial style guide, tone of voice and writing for the web guide in updating or generating new content.
- Ensure that the established timelines to keep the content process efficient and with clear goals are adhered to
- Work within cross functional teams to iterate and improve Find.co’s user experience across various user types
- Archiving, updating or deleting content where required.
Who Are You?
- Degree in journalism, communications, or similar.
- Excellent English language skills
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in content editing, copy-editing and proofreading
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong team and leadership skills.
- Have a thorough knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven experience within a similar role in the crypto industry
34 total views, 1 today Print Job