Full-Time Content Editor
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture – Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
Ivanti is looking for an editor to play a pivotal role on our content marketing team, managing copywriting and editing needs for the marketing department and upholding our standards for what good writing looks like.
You’re a Great Candidate If You
- Are curious, collaborative and eager to learn
- Can keep many plates spinning at once
- Are taking notes in your head about all the ways you’d edit this job post
What You Will Be Doing
- Field inbound requests for copywriting, assign them to the appropriate resources, manage deadlines and own final copy QA
- Deliver punchy, persuasive, fit-for-purpose copy across multiple delivery channels, including but not limited to email, social, paid media and web
- Serve as the primary liaison with our external copywriting agency
- Provide a full range of editing – from developmental edits to line editing to proofreading – for copy and content written by other Ivantians
- Create and execute against the blog calendar, with support from SEO experts, writing resources and internal subject matter experts
- Uphold and continually refine Ivanti’s writing standards and tone of voice across all written communication
To Be Successful In The Role, You Will Have
- 3-5 years in B2B content marketing or closely related marketing role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing portfolio, including long-form content and short-form campaign copy
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management
- Prior experience in IT, security or other closely related field
- Strong SEO background
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you require special assistance for the best interview experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.