Full-Time Content Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide editorial support to the Senior Medical Writer and Editors by:
- Participating in interdepartmental collaboration to understand and support the development of editorial deliverables for a robust portfolio of education programs.
- Researching and writing web copy, blogs, podcasts, infographics, articles, white papers, and other publications as assigned by manager.
- Liaising with authors and subject matter experts to ensure editorial content is received on time and that internal and external deadlines are met.
- Ensuring timely and accurate metadata (with descriptions) for education content uploaded to the ACCC website.
- Brainstorming ways to optimize education content across multiple platforms, including social media to increase engagement with content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English
- 2-4 years of professional experience in in editing, copyediting, proofreading, and fact-checking
- Proficiency with Office 365, including Teams
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines, to handle a diverse workload, and to produce high-quality editorial copy
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Is team-oriented and able to work independently
- Some travel to regional/national meetings expected
- Experience in oncology, healthcare, and/or medical technology
- Familiarity with AMA Style
- Familiarity with writing and optimizing copy for social media
- Familiarity with content management and learning management systems
- Familiarity with Workfront
#LI-Remote MJH Life Sciences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Life Sciences are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.