We are looking for a funny, witty, detail oriented, experienced Copywriter who strives for excellence in a fast-paced Fashion and Cannabis industry. In this role, you will leverage your experience creating persuasive marketing and promotional content for Sundae School products and services, ranging from Social media comedy scripts, product packaging and labels to captions and blog posts, as well as email copy. They will also work to establish and maintain a consistent brand voice by writing, editing, and proofreading materials. “Prove by doing” mentality that thrives on accountability and exceeding benchmarks.
This is a Part-Time position – our Headquarters are located in Los Angeles, CA but this position can be fully remote. Starting rate: $16/hr.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Produce compelling copy across diverse media platforms including social, print, video, social and online
- Collaborate with creative, product, and marketing teams to assess project needs and craft effective messaging
- Ensure adherence to high editorial standards by editing and proofreading all content outputs
- Keep up-to-date with current trends and competitors in the editorial sphere.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- A very well-organized professional with excellent collaboration skills with a high prioritization ability working on multiple projects at the same time
- Possess exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading abilities, with meticulous attention to detail, language usage, flow, and grammar
- Align all content to adhere to Sundae School’s brand voice
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure maintaining attention to detail and accurate work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to deadlines and reporting requirements
- Proven ability to to work effectively cross functionally and receive feedback from executive teams
- Experience preferred in Shopify, all social media platforms, website management and email marketing.
How to Apply