Full-Time Client Representative – Executive Assistant
Client Representative – Executive Assistant
Location: Worldwide – Remote
Start a career in tech: Join the team that’s supporting the latest cutting-edge tech-enabled executive support service.
Website | Video Demo | Core Values
The Business Context
Everest is a cutting-edge tech-enabled executive support service that seamlessly blends technology with human expertise. Our mission is to empower individuals and organizations to reach their maximum potential, freeing up valuable time by automating and streamlining their everyday tasks. Everest operates at the intersection of technology and human support, providing a unique, personalized experience for each of our clients. We are committed to understanding our client’s specific needs and preferences, enabling us to deliver highly effective, tailored solutions. Our approach to executive support is unlike any other. We believe in the power of combining technology with human intelligence to deliver unparalleled support, 24/7, around the globe. With our innovative approach, Everest is redefining the boundaries of executive support and setting new standards in the industry. As a business unit of Invisible Technologies, Everest is backed by a team of highly skilled professionals and innovative thinkers. Together, we are pushing the boundaries and shaping the future of executive support. At Everest, we aim to conquer the highest peak, working tirelessly to ensure that our clients have the tools and support they need to do the same. Join us as we embark on this exciting journey, scaling new heights, and making a significant impact along the way.
- Foster a long-term partnership by cultivating a relationship of trust with the client.
- Manage client’s tasks and proactively prioritize them.
- Engage and handle all client communication through multiple platforms.
- Seek clarification on assigned tasks when necessary, eliminating any ambiguity.
- Take full responsibility for assigned clients, gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs, goals, and aspirations.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach by anticipating client needs, striving to achieve a genius’ stage where client needs are predicted and fulfilled proactively.
- Identify potential areas for service extension, thereby broadening our business engagement with the client.
- Document and consistently refine our knowledge of each client’s unique profile.
- Provide transparency and offer insightful data to the client, enabling informed decision-making.
- Conduct client briefings either in written format or via Zoom, based on the client’s preference.
- Act as the final quality assurance checkpoint before delivering completed tasks to the client.
- Resolve and operate on client tasks when needed.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to understand and navigate large, intricate systems.
- Advanced project management skills.
- An organised, reliable, and systematic approach to work.
- Availability during regular EST business hours.
- Prior experience in either virtual or in-person executive assistant roles It’s a plus.
- Proficiency in inbox management, scheduling, and calendar management It’s a plus
- Proactive: Proactivity is essential because an expert Executive Assistant needs to anticipate the needs of their executive and the organisation as a whole. They should not wait for instructions but should take the initiative to identify potential issues, streamline processes, and offer solutions. Being proactive also means staying ahead of deadlines and handling tasks before they become urgent.
- Resourceful: Resourcefulness is crucial for an Executive Assistant because they often have to work with limited resources, whether it’s time, budget, or personnel. They should be skilled at finding creative solutions to problems, making the most of available resources, and thinking outside the box. This trait allows them to handle unexpected challenges effectively and efficiently.
- Adaptable: The business environment is constantly changing, and an expert Executive Assistant must be adaptable to navigate these shifts successfully. They should be open to learning new tools and technologies, adjusting to different working styles, and accommodating shifting priorities. Adaptability ensures that they can support their executive in an ever-evolving landscape.
- Tenacious: Tenacity is a key trait because an Executive Assistant often faces complex and demanding tasks. They need to persevere through challenges, maintain a positive attitude, and ensure that tasks are completed even when faced with obstacles. Tenacity is particularly valuable when it comes to managing multiple projects and dealing with high-pressure situations.
- Collaborative: Collaboration is a fundamental trait for an Executive Assistant because they often serve as a bridge between their executive and various departments within the organisation. They need to work closely with colleagues, peers, and external contacts to gather information, coordinate projects, and ensure smooth communication. A collaborative mindset fosters teamwork, enhances efficiency, and helps build strong working relationships, which are essential for the success of both the executive and the organisation.
Additionally, for our organisation, there are certain tools and proficiencies that are necessary for success. These include:
- Native or Expert level English Proficiency
- Tech Savviness: We need our Executive Assistants to be truly digitally native, as there are so many different tools, platforms, and software options we use for our various clients. Slow typing or an inability to adapt to new platforms could cause serious delay.
- ClickUp or other Project Management tools
- Google Calendar
- Nice to Have’s: Expense reporting or travel management software and/or platforms
Fixed Rate: Pay begins at $1,050 with a clear path to promotion.
Expected work hours: 40-50 hrs/week
Life & CareerIdeally, you are available between EST or PST time zones. The work is steady, the hours are flexible, the work is enjoyable, and leaves room for advancement into more senior roles and project management roles on the team as the project expands. We’re keen to share more in interviews.