Channel Marketing Specialist
Channel Marketing Specialist required at Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will support the development, management and execution of channel marketing programs for all sales channels, primarily CSAs/CSMs, but Planning, Affiliates, etc. as well. You’ll leverage your knowledge of sales, education, creative development, copywriting and project management while partnering cross-functionally with acquisition, planning and product teams to assist in the delivery of best-in-class marketing and sales campaigns. This role will report to the Director of Prospect Lead Marketing.
- Execution of the Channel Marketing Strategy to support sales and experience goals across CSA, CSM, Affiliates, Planning Team, etc.
- Assist in driving an increase in conversions
- Ensure customer satisfaction through enriching proactive channel support programs
- Execution of all proactive programs across the “Buy” client acquisition journey
- Collateral development
- Sales Script collaboration with training – E.g. Proposal call rebuild/optimization
- Execution of the entire lead nurturing process using direct response tactics (email, DM, text, etc.) in Iterable and aligned with Segment (CDP)
- Analysis of all client-facing touchpoints/recommendations to continue to improve
- Development of creative sales incentive programs and product marketing programs
- Maintenance of Intranet site with support info
- Research/staying on top of industry trends and best practices – and utilizing
- Closely monitor and report ongoing results, via data provided by the Analytics Team
- Ensure alignment with broader end-to-end client experience strategy and efforts
- Ensure alignment with marketing team on campaign messaging and brand positioning
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing; specifically, email marketing, prospect acquisition marketing using direct response tactics, CRM and/or client experience
- You are a person of action – you get things done efficiently and up to our high standards
- You are a quantitative marketer – you are able to measure the effectiveness of all aspects of your work product
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally, from campaign conception through to analysis and optimization
- You are able to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining a focus on tactical and granular execution.
- You have a deep knowledge of email marketing
- You are a strong writer and editor
- You do excellent work, with strong attention to detail – you are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while not sacrificing work quality
- You have deep knowledge of Iterable and Segment (CDP)
- You are willing to fully adopt and champion the Facet brand internally and externally
- You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- You understand the value of building long-term relationships
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement
- You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- You constantly push the upper bound and are innovative in how you think about solving problems
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive yearly salary (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: US Locations Only