Full-Time Call Center Manager
Call Center Manager
at Ylopo (View all jobs)
Ylopo is a rapidly growing technology company under the Ylopo umbrella. MaverickRE is an analytics software designed to help real estate team leaders and brokers to boost conversion, conduct data-driven coaching, and improve team member accountability. We are seeking a highly motivated client success leader who will thrive in this startup environment.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Call Center Manager will oversee our call centers progress, working closely with our operations manager and team leads to resolve our customers’ complex issues. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the leadership team in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees. You will also brainstorm new processes to boost the call center’s efficiency and productivity levels while delivering actionable reporting and solutions to the executive team.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management.
- Propose and recommend solutions to the operational areas that present work flow difficulties and problems
- Lead team meetings and give presentations to executives.
- Oversee QA and metric tracking
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance as needed
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual call center goals and action plans.
- Create personnel and supply budgets for approval.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- People focused leader with strong mentorship and development skills
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficient with computer software and phone systems
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Past experience within a hyper growth environment
- Experience with Five9 preferred
This position is a full time remote role and we are able to consider all candidates that are authorized to work in the US and Canada.
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.