Part-time Blog Editor
Freelancer, Part-time US
We are looking for an experienced Blog Editor to manage our popular ecommerce analytics blog. Our readers include a wide mix of data analysts, founders and ecommerce managers from top Shopify agencies and DTC brands.
This long-term, part-time opportunity is a chance to own the editorial process from start to finish, and over time there will be opportunities to work on related collateral as well (ebooks, white papers, newsletters). You will work with both internal and external writers on a weekly basis to produce top-quality pieces that both educate and illuminate.
If you love both SEO and creative approaches to content strategy, please get in touch! Bonus points for technical storytellers 🙂
- Own the Littledata blog and coordinate editorial calendar with Growth Marketing Manager
- Line-edit and copy-edit posts as needed
- Finalize posts, manage metadata and continually optimize for SEO (before, during and after publication)
- Maintain a consistent publishing schedule
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across our company and partner network to develop new ideas and thought leadership
- (Eventually) Work with our sales, marketing and partnerships on related content, including ebooks, white papers, newsletters and product resources
- Proven editorial experience with a SaaS company blog
- Proactive work ethic and positive attitude
- WordPress experience
- Based in UK or North America to overlap with our marketing team
- We are an exceptional team, no jokes! There are no passengers in our business and yet our culture is inclusive, caring whilst incredibly ambitious.
- Work from anywhere – we’ve been remote-first since the beginning and have a vibrant, flexible work culture
- Annual conference budget to become an expert in your field
- Work with the best and the brightest in analytics
- 6 monthly offsites in Europe for brainstorming and team building
- Benefits include access to Spill mental health app, eye care vouchers and an annual company bonus
Littledata is the top ecommerce data platform for modern DTC brands. Since launching our first Shopify app in 2017, we have empowered thousands of data-driven brands to make better decisions to accelerate growth.
We’re based in London and have remote teammates across Europe and North America. We have been remote-first since the beginning and maintain a thriving startup culture that values openness, collaboration, and thinking big. Every year we get together in fun locations around the globe. Join us as we take over the (data) world!